Sales & Marketing Use Case
Design workflows to support a central marketing portal where users can go to create and obtain advertising and communications materials such as ads, posters, collateral and more.
- Using TAP, online self-service forms are easily designed that guide users through the process of obtaining marketing support elements.
- Forms are linked to marketing elements database/hosting site where users can select marketing support elements, then personalize and order them.
- Submitting a request kicks off the workflow, which routes requests to appropriate gatekeepers for review, if necessary; multiple approval levels can be defined.
- The workflow connects with your brand asset repository/customization system.
- Brand consistency can be ensured via forms design and embedded business logic.
- Workflows can integrate with an enterprise’s data, email, fulfillment, printing, shipping and payment processing platforms, whether in-house or third party.
- Centralized dashboard permits oversight of all marketing portal workflows and activities.
- Supports efficient, automated marketing support processes while streamlining them and reducing costs.
- Frees marketing/creative personnel from mundane and time-consuming tasks.
- Delays and errors are eliminated via workflow and form standardization.
- Consistent and reliable collaboration and support between marketing departments and stakeholders enhances teamwork and morale.
- Generates secure workflow audit record for transparency and governance purposes.
- E-signature integration standardizes secure approvals.