Service Catalog Requests
Procurement Use Case
Automate the processes for creating service catalog workflows to drive catalog request fulfillment.
- TAP allows users to design simple workflows to fulfill simple orders, or more complex workflows for more complex orders.
- Self-service online forms direct requesters through an error-free request and checkout process.
- Forms and workflows are easily designed and edited using TAP’s intuitive interface.
- Purchasing agents or managers receive automatic notifications if they’re required to review a request.
- Upon checkout or approval, request workflow can be linked to a fulfillment workflow which runs when those specific items are ordered.
- If desired, requester can be notified automatically of projected fulfillment timing.
- Submitted or approved requests can also be routed through Accounting or other departments.
- Automating the Service Catalog Request process ensures accurate fulfillment, time and cost savings for mundane processes.
- Central dashboard provides visibility and close monitoring of all catalog requests.
- Centralized archiving of workflow data allows immediate or historical review of all requests, helping satisfy Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
“TAP empowers us to quickly streamline and automate business processes that are complex, repetitive, or time consuming. Adobe Document Cloud eSign Services reduces the time it takes to get a document signed. Together, the possibilities are endless.“
Senior Manager, Legal Operations, Electronic Arts