Purchase Restricted Commodities Orders
Procurement Use Case
Automate the processes for orders for Restricted Commodities such as chemicals, lab animals, infrastructure materials, special equipment and other designated items.
- Self-service online forms prompt users in drafting complete, error-free order requisitions.
- Forms can inform users they are placing an order for restricted items.
- The order is automatically routed for proper review.
- A purchasing agent receives automatic notification to review the requisition.
- If required, the requisition may be routed to the requester’s manager (and/or other gatekeepers) for approval.
- Forms and workflows are easily designed and edited using TAP’s intuitive interface.
- If needed, submitted or approved requisitions can also be routed through Accounting and Receiving or other departments.
- Automating the requisition process ensures security and governance for Restricted Commodities while still expediting orders through reduced errors and delays.
- Reduction of errors and increased efficiency drive cost savings.
- Central dashboard provides visibility and close monitoring of all purchase requests, including regulated items.
- Centralized archiving of workflow data allows immediate or historical review of this request and others, and helps satisfy Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
“TAP empowers us to quickly streamline and automate business processes that are complex, repetitive, or time consuming. Adobe Document Cloud eSign Services reduces the time it takes to get a document signed. Together, the possibilities are endless.“
Senior Manager, Legal Operations, Electronic Arts