Stock Management & Supply Orders
Procurement Use Case
Enable SMBs to more effectively track and order inventories and supplies.
- TAP allows small to medium-size businesses and organizations to create automated workflows for managing and ordering inventory sales inventory items and supplies.
- By integrating TAP via external API with POS systems, re-stocking workflows can be triggered when inventory drops to set levels.
- Forms and workflows are easily designed using drag-and-drop UI.
- Automated notifications can alert users to need to re-order items, either through APIs or calendar-based.
- Automated re-order emails to suppliers can be built into workflows.
- Mobile access allows managers to oversee stock counts and re-orders anywhere, anytime.
- Unified dashboard provides oversight of all workflows.
- Allows SMBs to create customized stock and supply workflows without the expense and complexity of dedicated software platforms.
- Errors are minimized, eliminating costs and delays.
- Mundane tasks are taken off the desk of managers and employees as inventory restocks and supply orders are automated.
- Automatic archiving of workflows and documentation provides secure backup for recordkeeping and compliance.
“TAP empowers us to quickly streamline and automate business processes that are complex, repetitive, or time consuming. Adobe Document Cloud eSign Services reduces the time it takes to get a document signed. Together, the possibilities are endless.“
Senior Manager, Legal Operations, Electronic Arts