Procurement Use Case
Build automated workflows for managing a variety of RFX processes.
- TAP allows users to design simple or complex workflows for automating Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ), and Request for Bid (RFB) activities.
- Self-service online forms direct vendors/buyers through an error-free request process.
- Easy forms and template creation and process configuration without any coding, thanks to drag-and-drop UI.
- Automatic notifications of all stakeholders can go out at any designated stage of a request workflow.
- Unified dashboard provides oversight of all ongoing and historic requests.
- Detailed audit trails are securely archived for all requests.
- Errors are minimized with a standardized, single-platform solution that eliminates manual mistakes and delays.
- Ensures sizable time and cost savings across all RFX processes.
- Enhances organizational agility by accelerating mission-critical processes.
- Ease of form design allows specialized template creation for every type of sourcing request.
- Central dashboard provides superior monitoring and governance of all sourcing processes.
- Automatic centralized archiving of workflow data and assets provides for detailed recordkeeping and review, helping satisfy Sarbanes Oxley.
“TAP empowers us to quickly streamline and automate business processes that are complex, repetitive, or time consuming. Adobe Document Cloud eSign Services reduces the time it takes to get a document signed. Together, the possibilities are endless.“
Senior Manager, Legal Operations, Electronic Arts