Legal Operations Use Case
Bring automated efficiency to workflows for trademark filings, renewals and related legal operations processes.
- Self-service online forms allow personnel to submit trademark application requests.
- Workflows can also be built around re-authorization requests for 3rd party usage of trademarks and brand assets.
- TAP enables users without programming expertise to build equivalent apps as automated workflows.
- Workflows and forms can be easily created in TAP drag-and-drop UI, specifying routing, stakeholders and notifications at every stage.
- Automated notifications can alert stakeholders to the need for trademark renewals, and can link to requisite forms.
- Using a single database and environment brings standardization and centralization, with ready-made security and compliance.
- All collaborators involved at the correct time and in correct sequence.
- Processes repeat correctly every time, in standardized way, no matter how complicated.
- Far higher security for sensitive processes that cross-organizational lines.
- Documents and files that are relevant to each collaboration are centralized in one repository, not scattered with poor version control.
- Some legal processes completed in 90% less calendar hours, consuming 75% fewer staff hours.
“TAP is a cornerstone of our legal IT infrastructure. It would be one of the first tools I’d implement if I were starting from scratch. It’s transformational.”
Former Senior Director of Global Legal Operations, Yahoo