Legal Operations Use Case
Design and publish a workflow to allow people/organizations to easily apply for membership in a trade organization as either buyers or providers of legal services. It can also prompt them to immediately pay any application/membership fees.
This workflow handles different applicant types and their associated approval processes, and integrates with PayPal to drive fee collection:
- Individual online self-service forms are available for either buyers or providers of legal services.
- Once an applicant has filled out and submitted the form, it’s routed to the proper stakeholders/gatekeepers for review.
- Via PayPal integration, fee collection can be handled either at the point of submission (applicants are billed upon approval for membership) or are prompted via a follow-up notification upon approval.
- Self-service forms provide a quick and standardized application process.
- PayPal integration allows new members to process their payments immediately after their applications are approved, expediting collection.
“TAP is a cornerstone of our legal IT infrastructure. It would be one of the first tools I’d implement if I were starting from scratch. It’s transformational.”
Former Senior Director of Global Legal Operations, Yahoo