Legal Operations Use Case
Design a dedicated workflow to manage matter management items, ensure compliance and minimize risk.
- Simple interfaces allow users to enter, track and manage matters with ease.
- Form-building via intuitive interfaces lets them create basic or sophisticated forms with embedded business logic.
- Workflows are customizable to the specifics of individual departments or enterprises.
- Access to items across departments is ensured via a centralized roles-and-permissions-based application.
- Reporting tools permit access to reports in a variety of formats to assure transparency and proper governance.
- Notifications and alerts ensure prompt action by stakeholders.
- Huge efficiencies in time and cost savings across the business.
- Real-time visibility into matters across departments, teams or practice areas allows superior governance.
- Standardization of forms and workflows minimizes errors and reduces compliance risks.
- Stakeholders are securely yet efficiently engaged in reviews and approvals, optimizing their role in the process by controlling work hours.
- All workflows are automatically backed up to a secure Cloud archive, and easily accessible for audit purposes.
“TAP is a cornerstone of our legal IT infrastructure. It would be one of the first tools I’d implement if I were starting from scratch. It’s transformational.”
Former Senior Director of Global Legal Operations, Yahoo