Legal Operations Use Case
Design a dedicated matter management workflow to ensure compliance and minimize risk.
- Simple interfaces allow users to design, track and manage a matter management workflow with ease.
- Form-building via intuitive interfaces lets them create basic or sophisticated forms with embedded business logic.
- Each matter management workflow is customizable to the specifics of individual departments or enterprises.
- Access to items across departments is ensured via a centralized roles-and-permissions-based application.
- Reporting tools permit access to reports in a variety of formats to assure transparency and proper governance.
- Notifications and alerts ensure prompt action by stakeholders.
- Automated matter management workflows provide huge efficiencies in time and cost savings across Legal Operations.
- Real-time visibility into matter management workflows across departments, teams or practice areas allows superior governance.
- Standardization of forms and workflows minimizes errors and reduces compliance risks.
- Stakeholders are securely yet efficiently engaged in reviews and approvals, optimizing their role in the process by controlling work hours.
- All workflows are automatically backed up to a secure Cloud archive, and easily accessible for audit purposes.
“TAP has the power to connect people and instill a shared sense of possibility. I’ve seen that unfold in our firm, with clients and throughout the legal ecosystem. ThinkSmart-fueled conversations create possibilities before anyone even touches the software – tapping into the curious optimism that brings out the best in all of us.”
CIO & CISO at Keesal, Young & Logan