Legal Operations Use Case
Deliver highly secure yet simple means for digitally indicating consent or approval on a digital document.
- e-Signatures are a legally acceptable mechanism for signing a contract, and use the latest and most secure technology available to automate and track digital signatures.
- TAP provides easy integration of e-Signature technology into form and document-based workflows.
- Leverages best-in-class platforms including Adobe Sign and DocuSign.
- Centralized control and auditing via TAP and automated notifications allow managers/stakeholders to track approvals/consent status of a workflow.
- Works via mobile devices, allowing remote/on-the-go approvals.
- Automated notifications and alerts ensure timely participation from all concerned.
- Integration with top-shelf e-signature platforms provides best possible security and assurance that contracts will be compliant, legally binding, and secure.
- Centralized dashboard allows monitoring and management of approvals and consents at every stage of a workflow, even those involving multiple stakeholders.
- An automated approvals process accelerates engagement and participation, while standardization reduces errors.
- Delivers significant time/cost savings and ROI.
“TAP is a cornerstone of our legal IT infrastructure. It would be one of the first tools I’d implement if I were starting from scratch. It’s transformational.”
Former Senior Director of Global Legal Operations, Yahoo