Legal Operations Use Case
Create an agreement for new external developers working on an organization’s projects.
- A simple online self-service agreement form is filled out by the requester, who includes all information specified about the developer.
- If approval routing is necessary, this can be built into the workflow so stakeholders/gatekeepers are included in the process.
- Notifications and alerts ensure prompt action by any members of the workflow.
- Once approved, the document is then sent out for the dev to sign.
- The process is accelerated, while errors are reduced.
- Simple standardized form can be obtained any time, any location.
- Agreements can be processed through a single portal so large companies realize at-scale efficiency.
- All workflows are automatically backed up to a secure Cloud archive, and easily accessible for audit, governance and compliance purposes.
- E-signature integration standardizes secure approvals.
“TAP is a cornerstone of our legal IT infrastructure. It would be one of the first tools I’d implement if I were starting from scratch. It’s transformational.”
Former Senior Director of Global Legal Operations, Yahoo