Technical Support / Service Requests
Information Technology Use Case
Devise an workflow for efficiently logging, fulfilling and reporting requests for technical support or service.
- Online forms can be customized in TAP to prompt requesters for all necessary details.
- Workflow automatically notifies and assigns new support/service cases to available or pre-designated IT technicians.
- Automated notifications tell requesters their request has been logged for service and/or when it’s completed.
- Automated reminders ensure IT stays on schedule to fulfill requests.
- Inactivity alerts and escalation notices can inform administrators if there’s been no activity or resolution on a request after a specified time period.
- Integration with IT asset tracking systems can create a repair/service request history for those assets.
- Mobile access lets workflow participants access and act remotely.
- Centralized dashboard provides visibility into all tech support/service request workflows across the organization.
- All workflow records, assets and documentation are centrally stored in a secure repository for later audit and analysis.
- Form and workflow customization means precise processes can be installed for any conceivable incident.
- Improved efficiency and process acceleration reduces costs.
- Expedited responsiveness promotes improved employee morale.
- Minimizes impact of tech support / service-related issues (such as employee downtime due to device failure) by automating notifications to drive immediate responses, even from remote personnel.
- Centralized monitoring drives real-time transparency and improved governance.
- Performance audits and analysis can be done in detail thanks to automatic archiving of workflow records and data.
“We are pleased with the flexibility of the TAP tool and how we can utilize it to meet our business needs. The responsiveness of the ThinkSmart team and their readiness to come up with multiple options to solve each business challenge made this a great experience.”
Senior Credit Analyst/AR Supervisor, Electronic Arts