New Technology Projects
Information Technology Use Case
Create a workflow or set of coordinated workflows to efficiently manage development of new technology projects.
- Online self-service forms allow users to request or launch new technology projects.
- Forms can prompt requesters to designate team members, who are automatically notified of their inclusion, role, etc.
- Primary, sequential and child workflows can be used to drive team and stakeholder collaboration in dynamic order across large projects, in multiple phases including strategy, design, testing or other development stages.
- Iterative collaboration workflows can include routing of design assets, spreadsheets and other necessary data among team members.
- Assets and feedback can be looped among the team so members can build on previous comments until a consensus is reached or decision is made.
- Automated notifications can alert workflow participants to complete time-sensitive or required tasks.
- Mobile access lets workflow participants access and act remotely.
- Centralized dashboard provides visibility into all tech project workflows across the organization.
- All workflow records, assets and documentation are centrally stored in a secure repository for later audit and analysis.
- Collaborative workflows reduce need for meetings by providing a channel for enhanced input and iterative improvement.
- Drives more positive engagement and morale by fostering collaboration.
- Form and workflow customization means processes can be customized to any tech development process.
- Improved efficiency and process acceleration reduce costs and boost agility.
- Centralized monitoring drives real-time transparency and improved governance.
- Performance audits and analysis can be accomplished in detail thanks to automatic archiving of workflow records and data.
“We are pleased with the flexibility of the TAP tool and how we can utilize it to meet our business needs. The responsiveness of the ThinkSmart team and their readiness to come up with multiple options to solve each business challenge made this a great experience.”
Senior Credit Analyst/AR Supervisor, Electronic Arts