Information Technology Use Case
Create an accelerated process for IT incident notification, investigation, resolution and reporting.
- Online forms are customized in TAP to prompt users for all necessary incident details.
- Workflow automatically notifies and assigns new incident cases to the proper investigator or group.
- Customizable automated reminders are emailed to set tasks and due dates.
- Inactivity alerts notify administrators if there’s been no activity or resolution on a case after a specified time period; escalation notices can alert managers about overdue cases.
- Approval requests and status updates can be designed in TAP to be automatically routed at specified steps within the workflow.
- Rules and business logic can be embedded in forms and workflows to optimize your incident management process.
- Mobile access lets workflow participants access and act remotely.
- Centralized dashboard provides visibility into all incident workflows across the enterprise.
- All workflow records, assets and documentation are centrally stored in a secure Cloud repository for later audit and analysis.
- Form and workflow customization means precise processes can be installed for any conceivable incident.
- Minimizes impact of incidents (downtime, security breaches or other issues) by compelling immediate responses, even from remote personnel.
- Centralized monitoring drives real-time transparency and improved governance.
- Post-incident audits and analysis can be done in detail thanks to automatic archiving of workflow records and data.
“We are pleased with the flexibility of the TAP tool and how we can utilize it to meet our business needs. The responsiveness of the ThinkSmart team and their readiness to come up with multiple options to solve each business challenge made this a great experience.”
Senior Credit Analyst/AR Supervisor, Electronic Arts