Human Resources Use Case
Draft a a workflow used to mass offboard any number of employees, including mass offboardings.
- TAP allows for processing of any number of offboardings at once.
- TAP sends out notifications to employees along with required forms/documents for them to complete.
- Online self-service forms can simplify and expedite employee compliance.
- Any internal approvals and notifications can be built into the workflow for automatic fulfillment.
- Document completion and workflow progress can be centrally monitored by HR and other designated stakeholders.
- Once the offboarding was complete, all documents are automatically filed.
- Drives greater efficiency by standardizing the process, even across a large number of offboarded employees.
- By accelerating the process, can prevent unauthorized use of enterprise assets.
- Reduces errors and audit flags through automation.
- Reduces complaint risks by tracking and recording user actions.
- Automated notifications and alerts ensure compliance.
- Workflow and documentation are securely archived in the Cloud for later retrieval and auditing, if necessary.
- E-signature integration standardizes secure approvals.