Value-Added Tax (VAT) Return Submission
Finance & Administration Use Case
Develop a workflow for European Union users to calculate VAT tax obligations.
- Self-service forms can be easily designed using the TAP UI to allow clients to submit the right information for VAT calculation.
- Workflows are customizable to meet exact business demands, no matter how complex.
- The client’s VAT is calculated internally, and routed through appropriate internal gatekeepers for review and approval.
- Upon final internal approval, the client can be automatically notified of their VAT obligations.
- All workflow records, assets and documents are centrally stored in a secure Cloud repository.
- Automatic notifications and alerts keep processes moving forward, and allow at-a-glance review of project status and deadlines.
- Centralized, easy-to-read dashboards optimize billable time and identify inefficiencies.
- Centralized secure archiving of all workflows, histories, assets and documents ensures compliance and headache-free audits.
- Expedited, error-free processes drive improved client service and satisfaction levels.
- E-signature integration standardizes secure approvals.
“It allows us to automate incredibly manual processes, reduce email traffic, have an audit trail, and reduce the amount of time we need to spend training people on a particular process.”
Senior Legal Operations Manager, NetApp