New Partner Onboarding
Finance & Administration Use Case
Design a workflow for an HR/Finance team to onboard new partners that sign on with their company.
- A workflow that expedites review, approval, and fulfillment for all participants.
- Using a self-service online form, the submitter provides the basic information of the new partner.
- The new partner automatically receives a host of different due diligence checklists to complete before they can be registered as an official partner of the company.
- Checklists can then be routed for review/approval to the proper parties.
- Automating the process delivers an error-free process and faster response to applicants.
- Standardization of forms and workflow enables consistency across all similar situations.
- E-signature integration standardizes secure approvals.
“It allows us to automate incredibly manual processes, reduce email traffic, have an audit trail, and reduce the amount of time we need to spend training people on a particular process.”
Senior Legal Operations Manager, NetApp