Finance & Administration Use Case
Devise a workflow used to submit and process potential new investment opportunities of varying types and values.
- Submissions are made via standardized self-service online forms which can incorporate detailed autofill fields, etc., to navigate user through completion and submission of even complex information.
- If the investment amount required is below a certain value, the form workflow auto‐approves it.
- If the amount is above the threshold, then the opportunity is sent for review.
- Other parameters (type of investment, location, etc.) can be defined to trigger auto-approval or review.
- The number of reviewers depends on the type and value of the investment.
- Notifications alert the submitter to request status at any defined stages.
- Allows expedited investment process, including streamlining of mid- and back-office operations.
- Generates secure workflow audit record for transparency and governance purposes.
- E-signature integration standardizes secure approvals.
“It allows us to automate incredibly manual processes, reduce email traffic, have an audit trail, and reduce the amount of time we need to spend training people on a particular process.”
Senior Legal Operations Manager, NetApp