Finance & Administration Use Case
Develop a workflow to handle capital expenditure requests.
- Self-service form(s) allows the user to submit a new request for funding for a capital expenditure project.
- Forms can be as simple or complex as necessary to capture all salient information, and may include Google spreadsheet/calculator (or other feature) embedding.
- The request is automatically routed to the CFO and relevant stakeholders for review, and they can approve, reject, or ask for additional information.
- Requests can be routed sequentially through approval chains, with notifications to update chain members of request status.
- Notifications also alert the submitter about CapEx request status at defined stages.
- Expedites the CapEx request-and-review process and reduces time burdens on senior management.
- Generates secure workflow audit record for transparency and governance purposes.
- E-signature integration standardizes secure approvals.
“It allows us to automate incredibly manual processes, reduce email traffic, have an audit trail, and reduce the amount of time we need to spend training people on a particular process.”
Senior Legal Operations Manager, NetApp