Sacramento, Calif. – August 15, 2017 – ThinkSmart, a leading provider of Business Process and Workflow Automation software and solutions, launched new features on its Automation Platform (TAP) today expanding integration capabilities and improving the end user experience to further enable organizations to digitally transform the way they work.
In order to better serve enterprise and government, ThinkSmart has developed tools to allow users to configure integrations with any system that has an API ranging from Salesforce to Google, with no rip-and-replace required. Users can now configure and deploy flexible integrations utilizing the following new capabilities:
- Form URL Parameters: prefill fields in a web form by adding values to the URL. By customizing hyperlinks to access a form, users can better control the web form experience.
- External API OAuth2 support: use the API call builder known as “External API” to integrate with any API that uses OAuth2 authentication flows, such as Microsoft Graph, Dynamics, Box, Dropbox and countless others.
- External API Validation: API integrations can be made more seamless by using a workflow rule builder to validate API responses and drive workflow logic from the validated response.
- API calls from the form: use the External API feature to make API calls as a user fills out a form field – resulting in live, real-time API calls to any system from a web form. Responses can be used to pre-populate other fields in the form.
- No API? Not a problem! TAP now has a ‘Push-to-FTP’ option available in the Workflow Designer. Use this feature to push data and documents to an FTP site as workflows are executed, ensuring non-API-enabled legacy systems have access to real-time workflow data.
“Our expanded integration capabilities are not an afterthought,” said ThinkSmart’s CEO Paul Hirner. “Since day one, our platform was built to enable easy integration with nearly any system. This is a huge benefit to government entities that have to work within the constraints of legacy systems as well as businesses that need to grow and scale quickly in the cloud.”
These integration features are beneficial to companies like Australasian legal start-up, lexvoco, which provides custom legal services to in-house teams, with the aim of bringing together legal expertise and technology to enhance in-house value, effectiveness and performance. By leveraging TAP, lexvoco becomes an all-in-one management consultant, law firm and technology vendor, and offers an integrated end-to-end solution to assist its clients to automate and optimize in-house legal workflows, processes and documentation.
“The new integration features are going to open numerous new possibilities for workflow builders,” said Claire Vines, Head of Technology & Senior Legal Counsel, lexvoco. “We can’t wait to get them incorporated into our processes and explore what new systems we can create with TAP.”
ThinkSmart has incorporated form and workflow updates to improve ease of use in a number of ways. Form updates include Google address integration, expanded field types, more flexible wizard form views, and speadsheets within a form. The Designer workflow building toolset has also been expanded and allows users to configure more advanced workflows using a wide set of features including group roles, expanded auto-submit triggers, user self-registration, enhanced workflow revision management and expanded formulas.
A new and improved Learning Center is also now available to customers and houses product support and documentation in one centralized portal. The portal includes training videos, release notes and new product and feature updates making it easier for users to find answers to common questions.
ThinkSmart LLC, a leading SaaS provider of Digital Transaction Management (DTM) software, helps people to design, deploy and build smart automated workflows that accelerate their business processes and operations and transform their enterprises. The ThinkSmart Automation Platform (TAP) provides intuitive drag and drop tools enabling companies and government entities to quickly design, build and implement any workflow with no additional IT support required. TAP easily integrates with any internal legacy system, platform, or top tier eSign solutions, making it easy for organizations that need to operate more efficiently, cut costs and save time. TAP operates anytime, anywhere and on any device; mobile app available to download in iTunes or Android app stores.