San Francisco, CA – May 3, 2017 – ThinkSmart, the fastest growing provider of Business Process and Workflow Automation Software and solutions, announced today new and robust features for its Automation Platform (TAP), adding dynamic contract and document creation to further enable organizations to digitally transform the way they work. As a leader in digital transaction management (DTM), TAP is trusted by companies around the globe to create powerful workflows and business processes, and now it can also be leveraged for smart contract generation, negotiation and management. TAP seamlessly integrates workflow rules and logic to build and modify documents instantaneously – include or exclude clauses, add signature blocks, change letterhead, and more.
“With this launch, we’ve continued our commitment to making TAP more than just a workflow platform. Enabling smart, on-the-fly contract generation, in the same platform that manages the most complicated workflows, is something that is truly unique to the space. Using TAP’s drag and drop workflow, clause management, and document generation features, it is easier than ever to digitize all aspects of a business,” said Dillon Knowlton, product manager, ThinkSmart.
For contract management, TAP’s latest release offers teams and users flexibility and speed when building a contract or document. Using approved content and clauses in TAP’s central library, all involved parties can easily collaborate, edit and finalize a contract, while simplifying and accelerating the review and negotiation process.
Major new TAP features include:
- Instantly generate content based on workflow rules with Document Builder. Conditionally show or hide parts of a document using rules derived from data entered into workflows and forms. Any part of a document can be shown or hidden based on a rule, including clauses, multiple paragraphs, sentences, individual words, eSignature tags, images, and signature blocks.
- Integrate the Document Builder with content sources to facilitate clause management. Centrally manage reusable clauses and reference these clauses when building a new document template. If a clause needs to be changed and is used across many document templates, just change it in one central location and all templates will be automatically updated.
- Easily create TAP forms from a PDF upload. Now, with the new drag and drop PDF feature, web forms can be quickly built.
- Increased functionality with expanded CSS and style control for forms. Easily export the forms from TAP and embed directly into a website. Custom CSS controls allow web forms to align with company branding styles.
- Easy integration with third-party eSignature partners including Adobe Sign, DocuSign, HelloSign and Namirial.
With this latest product release, TAP customers will benefit from:
- Reduced errors with centrally managed content.
- Expedited contract review and negotiation cycles.
- Money and resource time savings when creating contracts and documents.
- Improved compliance and security with the use of correct content and eSignatures.
Across industries and organizations, the award-winning TAP automates processes, including, but not limited to, human resources (HR), government, legal operations and procurement. ThinkSmart’s Digital Transaction Management solution integrates top tier eSignature products to manage the end-to-end workflow in a centralized, standardized and secure environment.
ThinkSmart LLC, the fastest growing provider of powerful Cloud-based Digital Transaction Management (DTM) software, enables companies to automate and digitize business processes with the ThinkSmart Automation Platform (TAP). TAP provides intuitive drag and drop tools enabling companies to very quickly design, build and implement any workflow with no additional IT support required. TAP easily integrates with any internal legacy system, platform, or top tier eSign solutions, making it easy for organizations that need to operate more efficiently, cut costs and save time. In 2016 ThinkSmart was named a ‘Hot Vendor in DTM’ by Aragon Research.