San Francisco, CA – (Marketwired – January 05, 2016) – ThinkSmart announces its Transaction Automation Platform (TAP) Winter 2016 Release with major enhancements, updates and third party integrations to further empower clients in managing digital transactions. ThinkSmart has established itself as an innovator in business process automation for the Legal Operations space, and this release concentrates at further extending the capabilities for this department.
“We work with Legal Operations departments who continuously strive to optimize, become more efficient, and increase productivity, with an overarching goal of managing finances better and achieving a better ROI. In this release, we are providing tools for this group to meet those goals,” explains Dillon Knowlton, product manager, ThinkSmart. “Together with our integrations from top tier eSign companies and client internal systems, we are providing true end-to-end digital transaction management and integrated compliance built in,” continued Knowlton.
The ThinkSmart Winter 2016 Release helps Legal Operations departments mitigate the issues of large scale implementations by providing low risk solutions to test the waters without intense change management or heavy budget commitments. Companies can quickly start, in a matter of weeks, to prove business process concepts.
Over the past few months, several companies worked closely with ThinkSmart to help identify features and define functionality best suited for Legal Operations (Legal Ops) teams. This release truly is built by Legal Ops for Legal Ops.
All of ThinkSmart’s TAP users will benefit from enhancements in this latest release, including:
- Improved workflow collaboration features include the ability to edit and save documents online. Now internal and external counsel can collaborate on documents without leaving the workflow environment. This maintains standardization, compliance and integrity of a complete audit trail.
- A single dashboard for tracking and managing the status across any business process empowers users, in any role, to quickly have access to data intended for them.
- Enhanced form capabilities, added to TAP’s form designer, enable the inclusion of highly sophisticated calculated fields, tabular structures and other innovative features.
- Deeper level of integration with major eSign services creates a truly seamless end-to-end experience for administrators and end users.
- Improved reporting features and customized analytics presentation layers provide TAP users greater transparency and visibility into data from multiple sources.
ThinkSmart LLC, a leader in Digital Transaction Management, provides a Transaction Automation Platform (TAP) to companies seeking to automate and digitize business processes. TAP provides intuitive drag and drop tools enabling companies to very quickly design, build and implement any workflow. Integration with client internal systems, and top tier eSign companies makes TAP an attractive option for companies interested in optimizing the business using cost effective automation tools.