Please join us to learn how the ThinkSmart Automation Platform (TAP) is helping the government go digital. Hear from Brian Hupp, Head of Legal Operations at Facebook, Carolyn Staats, Sonoma County Records Manager and Troy Bare, VP Sales at ThinkSmart, on how TAP’s easy, efficient workflow automation is set to transform government legal operations.
Fox and Goose
1001 R St| Sacramento, CA
Wed July 12th 8:30AM | 888-489-4284
Join us and learn how TAP allows government legal operations customers to quickly automate any mundane process, so they can focus on governance, not cumbersome, paper-based processes. Whether it’s a 634 timecard, a standard contractor’s 213, an NDA or any other form, you have complete flexibility and control.
- Easily create HTML5 forms users or constituents can access anytime, from any device.
- Quickly design and deploy even complex workflows with drag-and-drop simplicity. No coding required!
- Integrate with your internal and external facing systems. No rip-and-replace required.
- Maximize your investment with top tier e-signature solutions with pre-built integrations.
- Meet the highest security certification and compliance standards.
We look forward to seeing you
Wednesday, July 12th at 8:30 a.m. for breakfast at the Fox and Goose, 1001 R St., Sacramento.