Government goes digital.
A Digital Government
Automating Government processes is more than just converting forms. The ThinkSmart Automation Platform (TAP) works with your existing documents, forms and processes allowing approvals and agreements to be completed securely online. TAP automates your processes to free up time, reduce errors and offer both constituents and employees a faster, more efficient experience.
Build any form in minutes, no programming, no developers, and no IT involvement. Whether it’s a 634 timecard, a standard contractor’s 213, or any other form, you have complete flexibility and control.
- Intuitive browser based interfaces
- Simple drag and drop form-designer that anyone can use
- Add any field types
- Control your look and feel with custom styles
- Build “if-then” logic into your forms
- Ensure data validation and accuracy
- Control access with security controls
- Integrate your forms with other applications
- Take your team mobile with the TAP form app
TAP’s design tools let you quickly automate any business process. Custom notifications, alerts and reminders prompt stakeholders to complete their tasks in timely manner. Centralized dashboards give you transparency across every process in your organization.
- Simple drag and drop design interface
- Integrated with your forms
- Easily build “if-then” logic
- Route reviews and approvals to the right people
- Centralize documents, cases and other transactions
- Manage roles and permission
- Prompt users with custom notifications, alerts and reminders
- Initiate workflow from anywhere at anytime
- Track workflow process through all stages
- Design repeatable standard processes
- Maintain compliance with data validation and audit trails that live forever
Close integration with Adobe Sign ensures true end-to-end processing. From form submission, reviews, approvals, and signatures, your users have a seamless pleasant experience.
- Add eSignatures to any workflow stage
- Initiate eSign actions and view signature status
- Manage multiple signers
- Sign documents anywhere, anytime
The power trio Mary O'Carroll of Google, Connie Brenton of NetApp and Stephanie Corey of Flex.×