Better compliance at less cost.
Workflow automation to solve insurance industry challenges
In today’s consumer-centric marketplace, the insurance industry faces multiple challenges due to increased competition, compliance demands, regulation and the need to optimize customer experiences. ThinkSmart’s Transaction Automation Platform (TAP) provides workflow automation that empowers streamlined, efficiently delivered, personalized communication between insurers and customers, making every interaction count!
More efficient policy & claims process management
- TAP automates and manages the entire end-to-end insurance policy lifecycle. Brokers and advisors can create workflows, manage approvals, and administer them all from a central online location.
- Process, document and e-signature automation significantly reduces quote-to-close time, empowering your sales team to spend more time seeking and closing lucrative policies.
Improve data quality & document completion – with fewer errors
- Utilize smart forms to ensure accurate data capture.
- Eliminate the need for manual re-keying of duplicate information.
- Enforce document completion.
- Limit E&O’s, resulting in a decreased need for policy regeneration due to data entry errors.
Gain a holistic view of your organizational activities
- Interactive dashboards give each user a real-time, personalized view of their individual activities and tasks, as well as a holistic view of workflows and activities across the organization as a whole.
- Executive dashboard metrics provide real-time performance monitoring and actionable insights.
- A comprehensive, fully-searchable Policy/Contract Repository provides a single consolidated view of all sales and claims activities.
- Dashboard and repository views can be restricted at the organizational, departmental, agency, broker or coverage type level.
Compliance & regulatory protocol enforcement
- Approval and process-driven workflows ensure compliance and that processes adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Full audit trail functionality provides complete visibility over every aspect of every user’s interactions with workflows and transactions.